Saturday, September 25, 2010

Arr!

I am so, so happy. Just yesterday I received my own iPod Touch (4th generation) in the mail and love it. This was my gift to myself after receiving money for a gift certificate from my company to thank me for working for them for 5 years now! I love my company. The best part about it is that I now have a second (smaller) camera to take wherever I go, so was able to take these cool pictures at a birthday party that Jake and I went to this morning.

Arr! It was a pirate-themed birthday party. Jake mastered the expression.
With his good friend, Cole.
Cute little pirate.

2 comments:

Lynne said...

very cute... thinking of you as the upcoming birth is so close.
hugs, Lynne

xiamenb2c02 said...

Enjoy winter Boots with a price guarantee and top rated customer service,fashion on the outside,warm on the inside.Your best choice in this winter------ugg boots.