Monday, March 23, 2009

Two Months!

I know they say you pop out faster on the second pregnancy, but this is a bit ridiculous. Nevertheless, unless I suck in my gut all day long, this is what I look like now, at two months! The power of a peanut-sized baby to push my organs up and out is astounding. And this was taken before my first big meal of the day.
Then I have this little cutie-pie to play with while we're waiting for his sibling... He thought it was great fun to have permission to draw on the wall!

8 comments:

radishly said...

OMG you are both soooo cute. I love the braids!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I was just thinking today how much more quickly I am showing than with Eleanor. I need to take some pics. :)

Amy *aka willa* said...

You are too cute for words!!! Loving the belly, Mama!!! :D

Rebekah said...

Beautiful and glowing! Can't wait for bean#2!!

Karen Compton said...

Oh my gosh, look at the adorable baby belly! I was just wondering yesterday if you'd "popped" yet :-D

Shana said...

Are you feeling better? You look adorable!

Frannie said...

Congratulations!!! You are one cute pregnant momma! And you're so tiny that of course there is nowhere for that little baby to go! You son is adorable!

Jstar said...

very cute belly and impressive for 2 months! they DO pop out so much sooner the 2nd time. like oh yeah...the body remembers :)