Friday, January 21, 2011

Bibs

Before I had Jake, and when he was still a baby, people would give me bibs. The bibs came in all sorts of sizes, and some came with a matching outfit. I thought this was crazy -- my baby wasn't even eating food yet!! He didn't become an eater until he was 9 months old, and by that time some of the teeny tiny bibs that he had received would barely cover even half of his shirt, so what was the point? I thought it was so silly to make small bibs. Some of those bibs never even got used.

Fast forward to baby #2. Ryan is a baby who drools. He doesn't drool a particularly excessive amount, but enough to where I found myself changing his clothes 2-3 times a day because of a big wet spot under his chin. After just a few days of this, it dawned on me -- the bibs! So this is what the bibs are for. Now he is often sporting one of those teeny tiny bibs.

No comments: