Sunday, February 5, 2012

Mama's Hair

I went to a new hairstylist that 2 of my friends just love, and asked for a change. I was so excited, and it turned out to be even better than I could have hoped for.

Before. No color, straight, flat.
 After! 2 colors added, curly, and layered.
 When I first arrived home, Jake said "Your hair is different!" That's how much of a change I had :)
Another picture in the daylight the next morning, so you can really see the color more -- I went darker. 
It's been really fun having new hair!

1 comment:

tori vigil said...

Fun indeed! I can't decide whether to be inspired by your changes to chop mine as I have been inclined, or encouraged by your beautiful hair not to get discouraged and keep growing it. I like your hair long - can't recall it ever being so long.