Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Yum

Growing up, one of my all-time favorite snacks was a banana-peanut butter sandwich. Which is simply a banana cut in half with peanut butter in the middle. I still love it, and occasionally make it for myself.

I've made it for myself a few times recently. The first couple times, Jake had a bite of what I made for myself. Then it progressed to him eating it all, and I would have to then make another one for myself. Now he is asking for them for a snack for himself. He has had a banana-peanut butter sandwich every day for the past 3 days now. This morning he woke up and stated he was hungry. When I asked what he wanted to eat, it was "banana-peanut butter sandwich!!"

4 comments:

The Three Little Bears said...

You know... I have never tried a banana peanut butter sandwhich. Ever.

Do you toast the bread or not? I think it would be great with the bread toasted.

Lee said...

There is no bread. It is just banana and peanut butter. Nothing else.

Aimee said...

Mmmm!! My favorite!! I love it on toasted bread so that the PB melts a little. So delicious!!

korin said...

that is adorable :)