Saturday, December 1, 2007

Happy December!

Jake hasn't been a big fan of ice cream, but recently he grabbed my not-empty carton of coconut coffee ice cream and had some bites! Yum.

Every year for Christmas I enjoy getting out my santas and decorating. We decided not to get a tree this year because of limited space and a toddler who would most likely want to pull the ornaments off. So our little fake tree that I've had for about 15 years will have to do for this year. Jake loves it, and signs "tree" when we turn on the lights. We also put some lights around the front door.
I made this centerpiece for the dining room table. I really like how it turned out. Very wintery so we will keep it through January.
More santas in the dining room. Every year my sister and I get a new santa from my mom. It's a nice tradition.

No comments: