Thursday, April 29, 2010

Cooking

We went over to my parents' today to get a few things, and my mom suggested we get some "new" toys from the attic. We're so lucky to have a treasure trove of toys that Amy and I used to play with up there!

So we ended up bringing down the cooking stuff, which Jake was totally thrilled about.

Then Jake asked me to come cook with him. He said "because you're a girl." Luckily, Daddy stepped in and said hey, both girls and boys can cook, and went on to remind Jake of all the things that he cooks on a regular basis (pizza, pasta, eggs, etc.). Nevermind that Jake himself is a boy, he knows he's a boy, but apparently he can cook just fine.
So we cooked the play food, as well as cookies, pancakes, and cake.

1 comment:

Keri said...

Oh my gosh! I used to have that white stove and the orange grill! That brought back a lot of memories! Thanks for sharing. =)