Saturday, March 26, 2011

Alaska 2011 Day 2

Saturday we went to see Grandpa's plane.

Jake was thrilled!


Little pilot.
(This is the only picture I got of Aunt Loretta!)

Little Michael, Loretta's adopted child, enjoys the plane.
Three generations.
I'm in the plane! Larry is showing me all the bells and whistles.


I have a poopy diaper and I'm hungry, get me off this plane!!

Later that day we went to see Aaron and his family and, along with several other of their friends, helped them move into their new home. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures, except for this one:
The three of us women in this picture all have 2 sons, and here our younger sons all happened to need diaper changes at the same time. Ha.
Still later that day we drove 35 minutes away to Girdwood, where Aunt Melissa and Uncle Mike and Olin live. Jake fell asleep in the car and wanted to keep sleeping, so we put him on the bed.
The outer-laws with their babies. We all look so not (native) Alaskan!
I love this picture of all 3 boys playing with family.
It was Larry's birthday that day, we celebrated with a wonderful dinner and 2 desserts. Unfortunately, I was so busy enjoying myself that I forgot to take pictures!

No comments: