Friday, March 11, 2011

A Day in the Life...

So the other day we took the boys to OMSI. On the way home that afternoon they both fell asleep in the car. It was a very long ride home as there had been an accident that blocked/diverted traffic for a while. Once home, I got Ryan out of the car, and then Mike got Jake. Well Jake was a total bear and was crying for me, so I put down Ryan and grabbed Jake. Ryan wasn't having any of that and HE started crying as well. So I sat down with both of them.
Both boys then fell back to sleep for awhile.
Then Jake woke up and started crying, which woke up Ryan who then started crying.
Naturally, they both wanted me again. So Jake came over and sat with me and Ryan.

If you look closely at the picture, you can see tears in Ryan's eyes, despite the smile!
I think Ryan was smiling becaues he was having fun kicking Jake in the nether regions. Jake, of course, did NOT like that so I ended up moving both boys over to the bigger couch.
Grumpy!
Another, happier day. Jake built a space rocket out of the blocks. He is sitting inside, "driving" the space rocket.
And Ryan has been growing bigger!

No comments: