Monday, June 22, 2009

5 Months and Strawberries!

5 months and all is well! Feeling lots of kicks everyday. Jake lifts my shirt up and kisses my belly at least 10 times a day. Very sweet.
This picture was taken sometime after 5 months when I was pregnant with Jake. Bigger? Smaller? The same?


Today was a perfect day for strawberry picking in the countryside outside of Portland!

Jake is eating strawberries. We had to work hard to pick them faster than he could eat them.
He's still eating...
We picked 26 pounds!!!
I spent 4 hours de-stemming all the strawberries, making 2 batches of freezer jam, freezing 2 cookie sheet's worth of berries, making 3 mini strawberry crisps for the freezer, and there are more to eat or freeze. And this was after giving some to my mom!

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Yum. Strawberries!

Also? YOu look beautiful!

Unknown said...

Jealousy is setting in...