Saturday, October 10, 2009

Yes, Forever

Today was a bittersweet day. It was exactly one month since we found out that Sean died. It was also the day for the Baby Loss and Healing walk held outside of Salem. Jake and I carpooled down there with a sweet friend and her daughter. I got to see a number of mama friends and midwives that I know, and to talk with other women who have also lost babies. There was a fantastic playground and lots of kids there, and Jake had a wonderful time running around and playing. For me, it felt good to know I was not alone.

It's too hard to write in detail about yesterday, but my friend Korin said it beautifully, so I'm going to refer you to her blog post about it, called "Forever."

1 comment:

tori vigil said...

Thanks for sharing the link, Lee. I cannot pretend to imagine your loss or grief. I pray for you and that which you seek. peace