Sunday, August 12, 2007

Clackamas Park

We wanted to go to the beach today with friends, but upon discovering that the high temperature would be 58 with 30% chance of rain, we decided to stay in Portland instead. So typical of Oregon beaches! Oh well. We went to a park instead and had fun.


Flying!
Lola and Jake.
Got some bouncy balls to play with.
Cute Lola.
Older sister LilyAnna.
Chatting.
Brother Brandon.


Playing with the barkdust.

Lola wanted to be in all the pictures :)
Their family. Where's Brandon?
Hiding under the table!
Jake and Lola napped. So cute! While they napped the adults played with a frisbee and then a soft football. I had lots of fun. It's been awhile since I played with a frisbee but I haven't forgotten how. So glad I played so much with my Dad while growing up.
Walk softly and carry a big stick...
Then we went to the grocery store. This was Jake's first time in one of these grocery cart cars. He loved it, of course!

No comments: