Sunday, August 26, 2007

MDC Picnic II

Today was the end of the summer MDC picnic. Pictures from the beginning of the summer picnic are here.
This was the first time that Jake got to see Ruby since the beginning of the summer picnic! It is so much fun to look at the pictures and see how much they have grown.
Jake says hi Ruby, so glad to see you again, and could I please have some water from your water bottle?
I'll even share!
Ruby says, that's okay, but let's put the water bottle away for now.
Then Jake leans over and KISSES Ruby!!!
Afterwards he is in need of a cold drink...
Ruby smiles at her new boyfriend while Jake pretends he's more interested in the water bottle...
Humm how long can I nurse this water bottle before she thinks it's weird?
Then Jake decides to show off his walking skills...

We had a great time!

3 comments:

Korin said...

That made me giddy! :) I'll be stealing a couple of those ;)
Ruby loves Jake!
Jake loves Ruby!
Friends forever united by kleen kanteen.

UrbanHippieMama said...

oh. my. gosh. they are sooooo cute!! i love your captions, too, lee :)
so sorry i missed it!

Hedy said...

AWWWWW!!!! I'm so sad I missed the picnic, and all the MDC cuteness!

-H