Sunday, April 27, 2008

Zola Goods

I am very excited to announce a new endeavor of mine -- that as an Independent Coordinator for Zola Goods!



Those of you who know me, know that I am a big fan of eco-friendly products and am always working to lessen my individual impact on the enviroment. Sometimes that can seem overwhelming, so much so that we may not know where to start. I was really pleased to discover this company which offers a great line of products to help make your home and life more eco-friendly. Many of the products I already use myself.

Now, as an Independent Coordinator, I can help showcase lots of products that help make your home more eco-friendly. It reminds me that small steps, taken together, can have a big impact. One example is with CFL light bulbs -- one statistic states “If everyone just changed one light bulb to a CFL, it would be the equivalent of taking a million cars off the road.”

Zola provides us with easy, affordable solutions, such as CFL light bulbs, cool cloth canvas bags for grocery shopping, and other products, so that together we can help create a healthier environment for ourselves and our children.

I hope you will enjoy looking at Zola's website. If you are interested in any of the products on Zola's website and have questions, I can help! Or if you think it would be fun to host a party where you and your friends can look at some eco-friendly products and talk about ways to help make your home greener, give me a shout.

2 comments:

Karen Compton said...

Lee, this is awesome! I haven't looked at the website yet, but I might be interested in having a party :-D

radishly said...

Congratulations Lee!! How cool is that!?!