Saturday, July 14, 2007

Play and Garage Work

This morning Jake and Daddy were playing on the computer listening to music.

Jake: hey, I can adjust the volume!
That's a weird song...
But I think I like it!
Kiss me, Daddy!
Today Mike and I finally put some more work into cleaning out the garage. It was declared a disaster zone. Right now Mike is driving around dropping off things at Goodwill and the dump. Yay, progress! I think the next step is to actually get some shelving organizer stuff. Luckily we got some coupons for free installation and 10% off the supplies. So that will be a huge help. While cleaning the garage we found and pulled out Jake's old swing. He really enjoyed being in it again (I think we put it in the garage around February). It entertained him for a good 10 minutes.

No comments: