Thursday, June 28, 2007

Quiet but fun

It's been a quiet week around here, which we needed after traveling to the Napa Valley. We did do some socializing, which was fun.

Friends came over for dinner on Tuesday night. Mike enjoyed playing with their kids, Austin and Kaitlyn.
Jake was watching Daddy play with other kids. Lately he loves to play with balls -- he'll pick them up and throw them and then chase them around. Even more fun when someone plays with the big red ball with him. It's very cute.

Wednesday evening I played tennis with a good friend of mine. The last time I played tennis was the summer before I was pregnant which translates into a long time ago! It felt really good, though, and I didn't do too badly. We are going to try to play on a regular basis and I will also try to play more with my Dad, too.

Today in Portland it is raining and all 3 of us are nursing very minor colds. We will watch some movies tonight and get well soon in time to have a goodbye celebration on Sunday for friends moving to Texas.

No comments: