Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Jamison Park

The three of us had such a nice day yesterday! We went to lunch at Blossoming Lotus.
It was finally sunny, beautiful, and warm in Portland. After lunch we went to Jamison Park in the Pearl. This park is so wonderful! The water pours out from the rocks and then when the water depth reaches a foot, the water shuts off and drains out. Then repeats. Can you spot Jake in this picture?
There he is! This was our first time here and it was a spontaneous decision to go after lunch so we didn't plan ahead to bring a swimsuit. His outer diaper cover worked just fine.
He was so happy!
Climbing the rocks.


The parents, enjoying the sun.
Hi!


And today, for my self-nurture challenge, I plan to spend time finishing the book I am reading, The Alchemist. Am really enjoying it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! My name is Susan, and I have landed on your blog randomly. Would you like to play a meme-game? If so, please see the post "Meme-time" at my blog, monkeybottle, http://monkeybottle.blogspot.com/ Thank you! I hope you play. Susan

Hedy said...

I have been curious about blossoming lotus for a while now. I think I'm going to try and get out there this weekend! Is it close to Jamison Square?

-H

Lee said...

I looooooooove Blossoming Lotus. Yum, yum, yum! It is on NW Davis between 9th and 10th. Jamison Park is in the area of NW Johnson and Kearney between 10th and 11th. So approximately a 6 block walk?

Aimee said...

My kids loved it there too. Its a great place! :) Glad you were able to take Jake there. We all should go there together sometimes eh? *hugs*